Commercial Free, Evidence Based CE/CME at Relaxing Resorts Taught by Clinical Faculty
- Commercial Free - We have specialized in unbiased, evidenced based pharmacology and pharmacotherapy continuing education, free of commercial support since 1979.
- Resort Locations - Our Medical and pharmacy continuing education seminars are held in exciting national and international destinations, chosen to help you “Relax and Learn”.
- Morning only sessions allow you the afternoon and evening to enjoy recreation, socializing or just relax. Cruise seminars are held on “at sea” days so that you can enjoy port activities.
- Small class sizes, relaxed atmosphere, interactive environment and in depth seminars offer one on one interaction with faculty members and the ability to refine your knowledge of medication therapy.
- Clinical faculty members provide you with the knowledge and skills to improve your patient outcomes and are specialists in drug therapy and clinical instructors at top medical, PA, and pharmacy schools across the country. Speakers come from such schools as South Carolina College of Pharmacy at MUSC, University of Colorado Denver, University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, University of Kentucky, Purdue University, Wake Forest University and many others.
- Accreditation - University Learning Systems is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).All University Learning Systems live CME conferences and selected recorded seminars are approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Physicians, physician assistants, pharmacists, nurses and nurse practitioners all find our evidenced based primary care CME of tremendous value.